· Helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging by the sun.
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
· Immediately after towel drying
· At least every 2 hours
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a BROAD SPECTRUM SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
· Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor