- Long lasting focus*
- Sustained endurance*
- Increased mental clarity*
- Improved well-being*
- Reducing pms & menstrual cramping*
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels*
- Enhanced sexual performance*
* These statements have not been evaluated by The Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How does NAAWK Up give me energy?
Its main ingredient is guaranine, a naturally occurring substance similar to caffeine. It is known to increase mental alertness, fight fatigue, and increase stamina and physical endurance. It can also help increase memory.
What is the difference between the caffeine in NAAWK Up and the caffeine in energy drinks?
The caffeine in NAAWK Up is primarily naturally occurring caffeine that does not give you the shakes or jitters like processed, anhydrous caffeine, found in most energy drinks. NAAWK Up contains a safe amount of guaranine, which has a similar structure to caffeine, but does not let you down like anhydrous caffeine and is arguably much safer.
Why don’t I “crash” after coming down off NAAWK Up?
Guarana is made of fatty seeds, which are not easily water-soluble, causing it to release slowly into the body. Because of this slow release, you don’t feel a sudden caffeine high; nor do you feel a crash, like from caffeine found in coffee, tea and soft drinks.