· Helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging by the sun.
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
· Immediately after towel drying
· At least every 2 hours
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a BROAD SPECTRUM SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
· Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate-15 (and) Polyacrylate-17, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sunflower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tamanu Oil.