· Helps prevent sunburn
· If used as directed with other sun protection measures (See Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging by the sun.
Proudly Made in Salt Lake City,UT USA
· Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
· After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
· Immediately after towel drying
· At least every 2 hours
· Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a BROAD SPECTRUM SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
· Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
· Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
· Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Titanium Dioxide 1.25%.....Sunscreen
Water, Emulsifying Wax, Shea Butter, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Cocoa Butter, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid, Vitamin E, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Xantham Gum, Sodium Benzoate and Tamanu Oil.